Start of abstract submission
April 20, 2023
ABSTRACTS & AWARDSJune 16 June 28, 2023: Deadline for abstract submission (extended, no further deadline extension)
August 10, 2023: Notification of acceptance/rejection of abstract
August 28, 2023: Deadline of Late News Paper abstract submission
September 14, 2023: Notification of acceptance/rejection of abstract (for Late News)
1. The abstract
must be submitted online. Do not email your
abstract as it will not be considered.
2. The abstract must be completed within one page (the first page). Figures and tables can be included in the abstract.
3. The authors are recommended to add another page (the second page) for supplementary information, in which figures and tables can also be included.
4. Note that only the abstract (the first page) will be published in the electronic version of an abstract book, whereas the entire two pages are used for a refereeing purpose.
5. The authors may refer the figures and tables in the abstract (the first page) but cannot refer figures and tables in the supplementary information (the second page) in the abstract.
6. The conference language is English, abstract must be submitted in English.
Please use the Abstract Template available here: ICNS14_template.docx
Awards in the 14th ICNS
Eligible candidates: graduate students who are the first authors of a paper
Selection criteria: a certain number of oral presenters of contributed papers
Outstanding Poster Award
Eligible candidates: first authors on a paper who are under 40 years of age on Nov. 12th, 2023
Selection criteria: a certain number of poster presenters
The evaluation of candidates will be based on their submitted abstracts, supplementary materials, and presentations with question and answer sessions. The first author must present the paper. To be considered for an award, candidates must apply at the time of abstract submission. Candidates can apply for both awards by submitting one abstract.